How to Register for the Learning Center
- Select your child’s grade school level from the options below.
- Once you are on the event page, select the tickets with the day(s) you wish to have your child attend.
- Make sure to add a space to each day you wish to attend before submitting your reservation.
- Enter your child’s information in the required fields.
- Submit your class reservation.
In order to view the event sign up page, you must have purchased a Pro Kids membership through this website and be logged into the email or account that was used to make the purchase.
If you are experiencing any trouble when trying to view pages, please contact our CRM & IT Coordinator – Blake Wimer (email@example.com)
Learning Center Rules
PLEASE READ THESE RULES BEFORE RESERVING YOUR SPOT FOR THE LEARNING CENTER
- Level 1 members may only attend TWO DAYS DURING THE WEEK FOR THE MONTH. (Example: Mon. & Tues. OR Tues. & Thurs.)
- If you are entering the same child’s information more than once, please, STOP and check that you are only reserving 1 spot for 1 child.
- Golf Classes and other programming are separate sign ups and must be done separately.
- Registrations for the current month will close on the 20th of every month and the following month’s calendar will be displayed.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW ANY OF THE LISTED RULES CAN RESULT IN A CANCELLATION OF YOUR RESERVATION FOR CLASS.